Everglades Country Club Ltd
ONLINE BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
EVERGLADES COUNTRY CLUB LTD DOES NOT REFUND ONLINE PAYMENTS UNLESS THE COURSE IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED BY THE COURSE SUPERINTENDANT.
- Successful online bookings will receive an automatic confirmation via email.
- No further confirmation is required.
- The internet booking system is directly linked to the reservation software, and the customer will only be contacted if a Everglades Country Club staff member has a query regarding your booking. If a confirmation email is not received, the customer must check that the email entered is correct. Queries, questions or problems with the Everglades Country Club Booking System please telephone 02 4341 3399 The customer is required as proof of booking to provide the reference number or the credit card used to secure the booking at the time of registration to the reservations staff.
- Everglades Country Club Ltd reserves the right to alter tee times without notice due to circumstances outside of Everglades Country Club’s (E.g. lightning, slow play, course renovations).
TEE TIME MODIFICATIONS
- Bookings cannot be modified online. Modifications to tee times can be made by calling Golf Reservations on 02 4341 3399 or sending a detailed email to email@example.com together with a copy of the original confirmation email. No guarantee can be given for the requested date/time.
- Should the customer wish to modify or change their booking to an alternative time or date, contact must be made with Everglades Country Club Ltd 48hrs before the reserved tee time, the customer must speak to the Golf Professional on 02 4341 3399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The Golf Professional will confirm availability of the new tee time date and time and when modifications cannot be processed immediately a credit note will be issued.
- Should the customer not be able to confirm a re-scheduled tee time, a ‘credit note’ will be provided. To redeem the ‘credit’ the customer is required to reschedule the tee times at a mutually agreed time. Credit notes are issued for TEE TIMES ONLY.
- Everglades Country Club Ltd reserves the right to refuse a ‘credit note’ should the customer not provide 48 hours’ notice to a staff member of Everglades Country Club Ltd.
- Should a player of a prepaid group tee time become unable to play, golf reservations must be advised within 48 hours, should 48 hours not be provided, Everglades Country Club Ltd reserves the right to refuse credit note for this non played tee time.
- You must check in at Golf reservations a minimum of 15-20 minutes before your tee time is due to start, should you not arrive and register with Golf Reservations you may risk the cancellation of your tee time, in this event a credit note will not be given.
- Balance credit note must be used in full before credit note expiry date, partial credits will not be re-issued.
- In exceptional circumstances the Golf Professional may authorise refunds. Refunds will only be paid towards the credit card used to secure the booking. In the event of a refund the credit card details must be supplied with the corresponding security pin number.
- After the confirmation of credit card details, refunds will be issued within 7 working days.
- Everglades Country Club Ltd reserves the right to remove customers from the course if the rules of Everglades Country Club Ltd Course have not been adhered to. These rules are consistent with the etiquette outlined by the R&A in the rules of golf and are monitored by golf operations staff.
- All patrons utilising the Everglades Country Club Ltd golf courses do so under the instruction of the golf operations staff. Failure to adhere to instructions may result in removal from the golf course.
- No refunds will be given in the event that the customer is removed from the course.
- In the event that bookings are made in multiples and a player does not show, no refund will be given for the “no show” player. In the event that a player is unavailable to play for a pre-booked tee time reservation 48hrs notice must be given to an authorised representative of Everglades Country Club Ltd and a credit note for the tee time will be issued. The ‘credit note’ will be issued and must be used at a mutually agreed time.
Everglades Country Club Ltd
Everglades Country Club Ltd (the “Club”) is registered under the Registered Clubs Act 1976. The Club is required to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1998 (“Privacy Act”) The Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (‘Privacy Act’) and the National Privacy Principles (‘NPP’s’) govern the way in which we must manage your personal information and this policy sets out how we collect, use, disclose and otherwise manage personal information about you.
The principal activities of the Club are:
- providing a venue for members and guests to engage in social activities
- supporting the community in sporting events
- providing members and their families access to a range of goods and services
- providing a safe friendly environment for locals to meet
The Club collects personal information from members including name, address, occupation, date of birth, proof of age, contact details and the extent of your use of, and purchase of, goods and services offered by, or available at or from, the Club. Also, if you access the Club website the information we collect includes your IP address, type of operating system, type of browser you operate and the area generally where you are located when accessing the website.
The Club collects this information from you by various means including without limitation by you completing your membership application or renewal form, by you completing social, golf or bowls application form, by you completing entries into competitions and promotions and automatically when you access the website.
The Club collects this information in order to:
- identify you and process your membership applications
- meet statutory requirements under the Registered Clubs Act, Anti — Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism laws and other relevant legislation
- contact members to advertise and market events, activities, opportunities, offers and the goods and services provided by the Club or companies in which the Club has an ownership interest (including by direct mail, telephone, SMS and MMS) including without limitation with respect to food and beverage, promotions, entertainment, wagering, gaming machines, gaming, sporting events and venue hire
- analyse usage of food and services offered by the Club
- provide you with goods or services you are receiving or utilising as offered by the Club and to offer and administer any benefits you subsequently become entitled to in relation to that product or service
- analyse website usage
Any sensitive information is only collected with the consent of the individual or required by law or permitted by the Privacy Act.
Your personal information is held securely in our computer system and where your personal information has been provided in hard copy format this information is either destroyed, held securely on a Club site, held securely within the control of our Sub-Club representatives or held securely in off-site storage.
METHODS OF COLLECTION
Personal information will generally be collected directly from you through the use of any of our standard forms, over the internet, via email or through a telephone conversation with you. There may, however, be some instances where personal information about you will be collected indirectly because it is unreasonable or impractical to collect personal information directly from you. We will usually notify you about these instances in advance, or where that is not possible, as soon as reasonably practicable after the information has been collected.
FAILURE TO PROVIDE INFORMATION
If the personal information you provide to us is incomplete and/or inaccurate, we may be unable to provide you, or someone else you know, with the services you, or they, are seeking.
If you access our web site, we may collect additional personal information about you in the form of your IP (Internet Protocol) address and domain name
The Club will only use your personal information for the purpose for which you have provided it, e.g. for application of Club membership or to gain entry to the Club premises as a visitor or guest or for other uses as permitted by the Privacy Act or uses for which you have consented to having your personal information used for.
When or before the Club collects personal information, the Club will take reasonable steps to inform the individual providing the information of:
- the purposes for which the formation if collected;
- where applicable, any law that requires the particular information to be collected, and
- the main consequences for the user if all or part of the information is not provided.
The Club will be unable to allow you to join the Club or to be a temporary member, unless you have provided us with the required personal information. The Club will also be unable to provide you with certain goods and services (for example golf and bowls membership) or to join a Sub-Club, unless you have first provided the Club with the required personal information.
The Club will not use your personal information for any other purpose, nor will we disclose it, unless we have your consent or in other circumstances where such use or disclosure is permitted under the Privacy Act.
The Club may disclose your information to third parties that provide services under contract to the Club. These contracts require the third party to keep your personal information confidential and secure.
From time to time, the Club may wish to carry out a voluntary survey for feedback. Before collecting survey results, the Club will advise you of the purpose of the survey e.g. to gain information for the Club to improve services etc.
If you do not wish to receive direct marketing material from third parties, you are able to withdraw your consent at any time by notifying us in writing at the address above.
VISITORS AND GUESTS
Under the Registered Clubs Act patrons visiting the Club must produce a recognised form of identification i.e. passport, driver’s license or proof of age card to gain entry to the premises. The Club uses terminals to gather this information and to protect the data collected i.e. addresses of patrons. Scanning of licenses is optional, and if preferred, use of manual sign-in, via the terminals is available for patrons once the form of identification has been sighted by an authorised officer of the Club.
SURVELLIANCE OF VENUES
The venues at Everglades Country Club Ltd are subject to video surveillance for security reasons. Details of suspected or actual illegal and/or undesirable activities on our premises may be shared with other clubs, law enforcement and regulatory bodies such as the Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing and the Independent Liquor and Gaming Authority.
Personal information is stored and archived for a period of seven (7) years. This includes information about non-members and internet site transmission logs.
The Club relies on the information provided by members to be accurate and current. The Club will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information it collects uses or discloses is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you believe the personal information we hold on you is incorrect please advise us in writing, sending your letter or email to the General Manager using the details on page I. We will take reasonable steps to correct Club records appropriately and within a reasonable time frame except where the Privacy Act prohibits it or does not require it.
The Privacy Act allows individuals to access and alter records containing their personal information. If you wish to access the personal information the Club holds on you please provide a written request to the General Manager using the details on page 1. The Club will provide you access to your information. However we may decline a request for access to personal information where the Privacy Act requires us to do so.
To change your name on the membership database supporting documentation from a government source is required. Change of addresses can be done by completing a “Change of Address” form, by letter or by use of the internet.
If, upon receiving access to your personal information or at any other time, you believe the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, please notify us immediately. We will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date
If you wish to make a complaint about the Club’s use of your personal information please put your complaint in writing, providing as much detail as possible, and forward it by letter or email to the General Manager using the details page 1. The General Manager, or another representative of the Club, will investigate the complaint and will provide you with a written response following the completion of the investigation.
CROSS BOARD DISCLOSURE
Everglades Country Club Ltd does not transmit personal information across border. As far as the Club is aware none of its contractors transmit or store data across border.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
Our web site may contain links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of linked web sites and so linked web sites are not subject to our privacy policies and procedures.
Everglades Country Club
PO Box 297, Woy Woy NSW 2256
P: 02 4341 1866 F: 02 4342 3840
For more information about privacy in general, you can visit the Federal Privacy Commissioner’s web site at www.privacy.gov.au.
G Hornby, General Manager